All items ordered before 12:00p.m will be dispatched same day. If you experience any issues with delivery, please contact us at email@example.com using the details below.
1) Free UK delivery via second class post- 3-5 working days once product is dispatched
2) 1st Class delivery is £1.25 per order and takes 1-2 working days provided order is placed prior to 12pm
3) Next Day delivery (Monday to Friday only) is £5 per order provided the order is placed prior to 12pm
PLEASE NOTE ORDERS PLACED AFTER 12PM ON A FRIDAY WILL NOT BE DISPATCHED UNTIL MONDAY
How will I know when my order has been sent?
As soon as your order is dispatched from our Warehouse you will be sent an email to confirm that it's on its way.
Once my order has been dispatched when will I receive it?
From the time you receive your dispatch confirmation email we would expect you to receive your order:
1) For Free UK delivery 3-5 working days for deliveries within the UK once goods are dispatched.. Please note you should allow 10 working days for delivery inside the UK before contacting us about your missing order.
2) 1st Class UK delivery ( £1.25) 1-2 working days once goods are dispatched provided orders are placed prior to 12pm.
3) Next Day UK delivery (£5) next day delivery as long as orders are placed by 12pm Monday to Friday only.
Do you charge for delivery?
Delivery within the UK is free.
What do I do if I have not received my order?
Should your order not arrive within 10 days please contact us so that we can investigate with the delivery company. Please remember that we cannot investigate any missing orders until 10 working days after dispatch.
One of the items is missing from my order. What do I do?
All orders are dispatched individually. Sometimes items that are ordered on the same day may arrive with you on different days. We will send you an email to let you know when each item is on its way. Pre-orders placed with other items will be dispatched separately prior to release day.
What happens if I am not at home to accept my delivery?
Most of the products on our site do not require you to be at home to take delivery as they will fit through your letterbox. In the event that you have ordered products which will not fit through your letterbox, and you are not in to take delivery, then the postal service will follow their usual procedure. For UK orders this usually means a card is left to notify you of an attempted delivery and the item will be held at your local sorting office. For items attempted for delivery by a courier service they will also leave a card and allow you to arrange for redelivery or collection.
Which countries do you deliver to?
We currently only deliver within the UK (no delivery charge).
Am I able to change the delivery address to something other than my registered PayPal address?
At the moment we are unable to deliver to an alternative address. All items will be posted to your PayPal address.
Do you deliver on Bank Holidays?
Bank Holidays are not classed as working days so we don't include these in our estimated delivery times. In this instance you should expect delivery on the next working day following the Bank Holiday.