1. San Francisco (Be Sure to Wear Flowers in Your Hair) - Scott McKenzie
2. Mr. Tambourine Man - The Byrds
3. Go Now - The Moody Blues
4. Summer in the City - The Lovin' Spoonful
5. The Letter - The Box Tops
6. Shakin' All Over - The Guess Who
7. Albatross - Fleetwood Mac
8. In the Year 2525 (Exordium and Terminus) - Zager & Evans
9. Over Under Sideways Down - The Yardbirds
10. Piece of My Heart - Big Brother and the Holding Company
11. I'd Rather Go Blind - Chicken Shack
12. Evil Ways - Santana
13. Green Tambourine - The Lemon Pipers
14. Painter Man - The Creation
15. I'm Not Your Stepping Stone - Paul Revere and The Raiders
16. Psychotic Reaction - Count Five
17. Shades of Orange - The End
18. From the Underworld - The Herd
19. Race With the Devil - The Gun
20. Surfing Bird - The Trashmen
1. Runaway - Del Shannon
2. Sugar Sugar - The Archies
3. Let's Dance - Chris Montez
4. Simon Says - 1910 Fruitgum Company
5. Yummy Yummy Yummy - The Ohio Express
6. Young Girl - Gary Puckett and the Union Gap
7. Hey Baby - Bruce Channel
8. Breaking Up Is Hard to Do - Neil Sedaka
9. Hang On Sloopy - McCoys
10. Working in a Coal Mine - Lee Dorsey
11. Goodnight Midnight - Clodagh Rodgers
12. The Lion Sleeps Tonight (Wimoweh) - The Tokens
13. Captain of Your Ship - Reparata & The Delrons
14. I Will Follow Him - Little Peggy March
15. Hitchin' a Ride - Vanity Fare
16. I'm Gonna Make You Mine - Lou Christie
17. Everyday People - Sly and the Family Stone
18. Ready Or Not Here I Come (Can't Hide from Love) - The Delfonics
19. Up-up and Away - The 5th Dimension
20. Hold Me Tight - Johnny Nash
1. Music to Watch Girls By - Andy Williams
2. Everybody's Talkin' (From 'Midnight Cowboy') - Harry Nilsson
3. The Good Life - Tony Bennett
4. My Guy - Aretha Franklin
5. To Love Somebody - Nina Simone
6. Move Over Darling - Doris Day
7. Dream a Little Dream of Me - Anita Harris
8. Blue Velvet - Bobby Vinton
9. The End of the World - Skeeter Davis
10. Theme from 'A Summer Place' - Percy Faith and His Orchestra
11. Moon River (From 'Breakfast at Tiffany's') - Henry Mancini
12. Lady Willpower - Gary Puckett and the Union Gap
13. Take Five - The Dave Brubeck Quartet
14. The Lady Is a Tramp - Buddy Greco
15. The 'In' Crowd - Ramsey Lewis
16. A Boy Named Sue - Johnny Cash
17. He'll Have to Go - Jim Reeves
18. Caterina - Perry Como
19. (Dance With The) Guitar Man - Duane Eddy
20. Tribute to Buddy Holly - Mike Berry
1. Dance to the Music - Sly & The Family Stone
2. Piece of My Heart - Erma Franklin
3. The Shoop Shoop Song - Aretha Franklin
4. Ain't Got No/I Got Life (From 'Hair') - Nina Simone
5. Didn't I (Blow Your Mind This Time) - The Delfonics
6. It's Your Thing - The Isley Brothers
7. Moonlight Music and You - Laura Greene
8. Out On the Floor - Dobie Gray
9. Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In (The Flesh Failures) - The Fifth Dimension
10. Cool Jerk - The Capitols
11. That's Nice - Neil Christian
12. Come Back and Shake Me - Clodagh Rodgers
13. Cupid - Johnny Nash
14. Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Andy Williams
15. Light My Fire - José Feliciano
16. (I Left My Heart) in San Francisco - Tony Bennett
17. You've Made Me So Very Happy - Blood, Sweat & Tears
18. Roses Are Red (My Love) - Bobby Vinton
19. Calendar Girl - Neil Sedaka
20. A Way of Life - The Family Dogg
1. Ring of Fire - Johnny Cash
2. Stand By Your Man - Tammy Wynette
3. Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is a Season) - The Byrds
4. Neon Rainbow - The Box Tops
5. Summertime - Big Brother and the Holding Company
6. Do You Believe in Magic - The Lovin' Spoonful
7. Making Time - The Creation
8. Sunday Morning Comin' Down - Kris Kristofferson
9. If I Were a Carpenter - Bobby Darin
10. Delaware - Perry Como
11. Big Bad John - Jimmy Dean
12. Misty - Johnny Mathis
13. Distant Drums - Jim Reeves
14. Concrete and Clay - Unit 4 + 2
15. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - Hugo Montenegro & His Orchestra
16. The Ballad of Bonnie & Clyde - Georgie Fame
17. Flowers On the Wall - The Statler Brothers
18. Devil Woman - Marty Robbins
19. You Were On My Mind - Crispian St. Peters
20. Without Her - Harry Nilsson
All items ordered before 12:00p.m will be dispatched same day. If you experience any issues with delivery, please contact us at email@example.com using the details below.
1) Free UK delivery via second class post- 3-5 working days once product is dispatched
2) 1st Class delivery is £1.25 per order and takes 1-2 working days provided order is placed prior to 12pm
3) Next Day delivery (Monday to Friday only) is £5 per order provided the order is placed prior to 12pm
PLEASE NOTE ORDERS PLACED AFTER 12PM ON A FRIDAY WILL NOT BE DISPATCHED UNTIL MONDAY
How will I know when my order has been sent?
As soon as your order is dispatched from our Warehouse you will be sent an email to confirm that it's on its way.
Once my order has been dispatched when will I receive it?
From the time you receive your dispatch confirmation email we would expect you to receive your order:
1) For Free UK delivery 3-5 working days for deliveries within the UK once goods are dispatched.. Please note you should allow 10 working days for delivery inside the UK before contacting us about your missing order.
2) 1st Class UK delivery ( £1.25) 1-2 working days once goods are dispatched provided orders are placed prior to 12pm.
3) Next Day UK delivery (£5) next day delivery as long as orders are placed by 12pm Monday to Friday only.
Do you charge for delivery?
Delivery within the UK is free.
What do I do if I have not received my order?
Should your order not arrive within 10 days please contact us so that we can investigate with the delivery company. Please remember that we cannot investigate any missing orders until 10 working days after dispatch.
One of the items is missing from my order. What do I do?
All orders are dispatched individually. Sometimes items that are ordered on the same day may arrive with you on different days. We will send you an email to let you know when each item is on its way. Pre-orders placed with other items will be dispatched separately prior to release day.
What happens if I am not at home to accept my delivery?
Most of the products on our site do not require you to be at home to take delivery as they will fit through your letterbox. In the event that you have ordered products which will not fit through your letterbox, and you are not in to take delivery, then the postal service will follow their usual procedure. For UK orders this usually means a card is left to notify you of an attempted delivery and the item will be held at your local sorting office. For items attempted for delivery by a courier service they will also leave a card and allow you to arrange for redelivery or collection.
Which countries do you deliver to?
We currently only deliver within the UK (no delivery charge).
Am I able to change the delivery address to something other than my registered PayPal address?
At the moment we are unable to deliver to an alternative address. All items will be posted to your PayPal address.
Do you deliver on Bank Holidays?
Bank Holidays are not classed as working days so we don't include these in our estimated delivery times. In this instance you should expect delivery on the next working day following the Bank Holiday.
Here at Zoom Online we want you to be 100% happy with your purchase, and we'll do everything we can to make sure you are. If you would like to return a product to us, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unhappy with your purchase you can return it to us within 28 days of the item being dispatched to you for a full refund. Please note that DVDs and Blue-rays that have been opened or have had their shrink-wrap removed are not eligible for return. You can return any item of clothing for a refund within 28 days of receiving your original order as long as it is unworn.
You can also exchange your item within 28 days, as long as the new item has the same product code as the original product you ordered.
If the item is out of stock in the size or colour you have opted for, then a refund will be issued instead.
If you want a different item, the item you want is sold under a different product code, or the item you want is a different prices to the price at which you bought the original product, then you'll need to return the unwanted item for a refund and place a new order.
We will refund the price you purchased the item at. If you'd like a refund for your goods but you can't return to us for any reasons, then a refund for those goods wil be at our discretion.
All goods will be inspected on return.
The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it's packed up properly and can't get damaged on the way!
We are not responsible for items that are returned to us by mistake.
Returned items should include tags and any packaging e.g. shoes should be returned with the original shoe box.
In the unlikely event than an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we have to send it back to you.
I have received my item but I no longer require it?
If you are unhappy with your purchase you can return it to us within 28 days of the item being dispatched to you for a full refund . Please note that DVDs and Blu-Rays that have been opened or have had their shrink-wrap removed are not eligible for return. Clothing returns must be unworn and still have the tags attached.
I have received an item that I didn’t order
Apologies, our mistake! You can return the item to us within 28 days of the item being dispatched to you for a full refund.
I have received my item but it's damaged / faulty. What should I do?
If your item has arrived damaged or is faulty then we will endeavour to put this right as soon as possible, either by sending a replacement item to you or refunding your account. If we ask for the item to be returned to us, then Zoom.co.uk will pay for the cost of the return via a pre-paid label .In the unlikely event that your order is received damaged or faulty all you need to do is contact us within 28 days of the item being dispatched to you and we will provide you with the relevant returns information.
How do I return an item?
To arrange a return please contact us and we will be more than happy to arrange this for you. All you need to tell us is which item you wish to return and the reason why. We will then issue you with the Returns address, specific to that item, along with your unique Returns Authorisation (RA) number.
When will I receive my refund/replacement?
We will process your refund / replacement as soon as your item is received back into our warehouse. Replacements are subject to availability and if not available a refund will be given instead. THIS WILL BE VIA FREEPOST and there will be no charge to you.