Season 26 features four epic adventures traversing a future Britain invaded by inter-dimensional knights, a strange Victorian house haunted by ghosts from Ace’s past, an alien world populated by Cheetah People and a 1940s army camp under siege from monstrous vampires.
With guest stars including Nicholas Courtney (Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart), Anthony Ainley (The Master), Jean Marsh, Nicholas Parsons, Anne Reid, Ian Hogg, Sylvia Syms and comedy duo Hale & Pace, this fondly-remembered set of stories saw the end of an era for Doctor Who, and set the stage for its hugely successful revival.
Doctor Who: The Collection Season 26 contains several special features, including:
Rare Restored Extended Cuts
• The Curse Of Fenric VHS Extended Version
• The Curse Of Fenric DVD Special Edition
• Battlefield VHS Extended Version
• Battlefield DVD Special Edition
5.1 surround sound & isolated scores
• On all 14 broadcast episodes, plus 5.1 sound on all extended versions of The Curse Of Fenric and Battlefield.
Behind the Sofa
• New episodes with Sylvester McCoy, Sophie Aldred, plus companions Janet Fielding, Sarah Sutton, Anneke Wills and Jodie-Whittaker-era writers Pete McTighe & Joy Wilkinson.
Showman - the Life of John Nathan-Turner
• A feature-length look at the life and career of Doctor Who’s longest-serving producer, who fought to keep the programme on-air during the 1980s. Contributors include Peter Davison and Colin Baker.
Making ‘The Curse of Fenric’
• A brand new documentary featuring Sylvester McCoy, Sophie Aldred, Tomek Bork, Nicholas Parsons, Cory Pulman, Marek Anton, Ian Briggs, Andrew Cartmel, Mark Ayres and Ian Collins featuring unseen behind-the-scenes footage and photographs.
• Matthew Sweet chats to companion Sophie Aldred.
The Writers’ Room
• Ben Aaronovitch, Marc Platt, Ian Briggs, Rona Munro and Andrew Cartmel discuss their work on Season 26.
Becoming The Destroyer
• Actor Marek Anton and prosthetics designer Stephen Mansfield recall the creation of one of Doctor Who’s best ever monsters.
• Sophie Aldred back in character as Ace.
Brand new Ghost Light extended workprint
Unseen studio footage
Rare archive treats
HD photo galleries
Scripts, costume designs, rare BBC production files
and other gems from our PDF archive
And lots more!
|Actor||Sylvester McCoy, Sophie Aldred, Nicholas Courtney, Anthony Ainley, Jean Marsh, Nicholas Parsons, Anne Reid, Ian Hogg, Sylvia Syms, Michael Cochrane|
All items ordered before 12:00p.m will be dispatched same day. If you experience any issues with delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org using the details below.
1) Free UK delivery via second class post- 3-5 working days once product is dispatched
2) 1st Class delivery is £1.25 per order and takes 1-2 working days provided order is placed prior to 12pm
3) Next Day delivery (Monday to Friday only) is £5 per order provided the order is placed prior to 12pm
PLEASE NOTE ORDERS PLACED AFTER 12PM ON A FRIDAY WILL NOT BE DISPATCHED UNTIL MONDAY
How will I know when my order has been sent?
As soon as your order is dispatched from our Warehouse you will be sent an email to confirm that it's on its way.
Once my order has been dispatched when will I receive it?
From the time you receive your dispatch confirmation email we would expect you to receive your order:
1) For Free UK delivery 3-5 working days for deliveries within the UK once goods are dispatched.. Please note you should allow 10 working days for delivery inside the UK before contacting us about your missing order.
2) 1st Class UK delivery ( £1.25) 1-2 working days once goods are dispatched provided orders are placed prior to 12pm.
3) Next Day UK delivery (£5) next day delivery as long as orders are placed by 12pm Monday to Friday only.
Do you charge for delivery?
Delivery within the UK is free.
What do I do if I have not received my order?
Should your order not arrive within 10 days please contact us so that we can investigate with the delivery company. Please remember that we cannot investigate any missing orders until 10 working days after dispatch.
One of the items is missing from my order. What do I do?
All orders are dispatched individually. Sometimes items that are ordered on the same day may arrive with you on different days. We will send you an email to let you know when each item is on its way. Pre-orders placed with other items will be dispatched separately prior to release day.
What happens if I am not at home to accept my delivery?
Most of the products on our site do not require you to be at home to take delivery as they will fit through your letterbox. In the event that you have ordered products which will not fit through your letterbox, and you are not in to take delivery, then the postal service will follow their usual procedure. For UK orders this usually means a card is left to notify you of an attempted delivery and the item will be held at your local sorting office. For items attempted for delivery by a courier service they will also leave a card and allow you to arrange for redelivery or collection.
Which countries do you deliver to?
We currently only deliver within the UK (no delivery charge).
Am I able to change the delivery address to something other than my registered PayPal address?
At the moment we are unable to deliver to an alternative address. All items will be posted to your PayPal address.
Do you deliver on Bank Holidays?
Bank Holidays are not classed as working days so we don't include these in our estimated delivery times. In this instance you should expect delivery on the next working day following the Bank Holiday.
Here at Zoom Online we want you to be 100% happy with your purchase, and we'll do everything we can to make sure you are. If you would like to return a product to us, please email us directly at email@example.com.
If you are unhappy with your purchase you can return it to us within 28 days of the item being dispatched to you for a full refund. Please note that DVDs and Blue-rays that have been opened or have had their shrink-wrap removed are not eligible for return. You can return any item of clothing for a refund within 28 days of receiving your original order as long as it is unworn.
You can also exchange your item within 28 days, as long as the new item has the same product code as the original product you ordered.
If the item is out of stock in the size or colour you have opted for, then a refund will be issued instead.
If you want a different item, the item you want is sold under a different product code, or the item you want is a different prices to the price at which you bought the original product, then you'll need to return the unwanted item for a refund and place a new order.
We will refund the price you purchased the item at. If you'd like a refund for your goods but you can't return to us for any reasons, then a refund for those goods wil be at our discretion.
All goods will be inspected on return.
The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it's packed up properly and can't get damaged on the way!
We are not responsible for items that are returned to us by mistake.
Returned items should include tags and any packaging e.g. shoes should be returned with the original shoe box.
In the unlikely event than an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we have to send it back to you.
I have received my item but I no longer require it?
If you are unhappy with your purchase you can return it to us within 28 days of the item being dispatched to you for a full refund . Please note that DVDs and Blu-Rays that have been opened or have had their shrink-wrap removed are not eligible for return. Clothing returns must be unworn and still have the tags attached.
I have received an item that I didn’t order
Apologies, our mistake! You can return the item to us within 28 days of the item being dispatched to you for a full refund.
I have received my item but it's damaged / faulty. What should I do?
If your item has arrived damaged or is faulty then we will endeavour to put this right as soon as possible, either by sending a replacement item to you or refunding your account. If we ask for the item to be returned to us, then Zoom.co.uk will pay for the cost of the return via a pre-paid label .In the unlikely event that your order is received damaged or faulty all you need to do is contact us within 28 days of the item being dispatched to you and we will provide you with the relevant returns information.
How do I return an item?
To arrange a return please contact us and we will be more than happy to arrange this for you. All you need to tell us is which item you wish to return and the reason why. We will then issue you with the Returns address, specific to that item, along with your unique Returns Authorisation (RA) number.
When will I receive my refund/replacement?
We will process your refund / replacement as soon as your item is received back into our warehouse. Replacements are subject to availability and if not available a refund will be given instead. THIS WILL BE VIA FREEPOST and there will be no charge to you.